Welcome to the turmoil of what is commonly called the MIDLIFE CRISIS.
- Do you feel dissatisfied with your life, but don't know
what new direction to take?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with too many things going on in
- Do you feel that you are trying to play too many roles at
- Do you feel out of control at times? Adrift? As though
you've lost your moorings?
- Are you concerned about changes in your health? Your body?
- Do you feel stale in your career and yearn for a change?
- Are you questioning the worth of your marriage or
- Have you become aware that you have a relatively limited
amount of time left to do what you really want to in your life?
- Do you yearn to fulfill a dream, but can't figure out how
to get there?
accustomed to think of a "crisis" as something bad. But consider this:
a "crisis" may also present a unique opportunity to make
lasting and satisfying changes to your life, and to your relationship.
opportunity -- provided you are ready to explore new choices and new
experienced marital therapist and relationship coach this is an
area of special interest to me. It is important to take a proactive
approach to revitalize and deepen your relationship.
are ready to take this step, don't hesitate any longer to get the
assistance you need to make this happen. It is difficult to do alone.
will be faithfully by your side every step of the way, will help you
overcome obstacles and lead you to success.
I am a
coach for people who have reached that stage called mid-life. If we
work together I will help you:
worked with a coach before in another area, such as at work or to
improve fitness, then you already know what tremendous benefit it can
have for you.
your values and beliefs
your strengths, talents and inclinations
dreams and yearnings
new choices and find new directions
realistic and achievable goals
out a step-by-step strategic plan to get there
you in implementing it
obstacles which might be in your way
accountability as an incentive to achieve your weekly or
monthly commitments of what to do
you on every step of the way and celebrate victories with you
have never worked with a coach you should look into it.
invite you to contact me to set up a free consultation. This will give
you lots of information to help you decide whether mid-life coaching
can work for you.
Home | What's A
Midlife Coach? | Concerns & Challenges
| Marriage in Midlife
About Gesine Schaffer | Free Consultation | Articles
| Privacy | Contact
© Copyright 2007 Coaching4Midlife.com -
All Rights Reserved - Email